[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - mercdog on ebay

mercdog on ebay

post'em if u got'em.

Postby msj442 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:14 pm

hey guys look who i found on ebay.
[url=http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Build-Your-Own-Flowbench_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1171Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1
Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem180348670
607QQitemZ180348670607QQptZOtherQ5fVehicleQ5fParts]http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....5fParts[/url]
msj442

Postby 49-1183904562 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:50 pm

[color=#000000]All i will say is I wasted $39.00 on that kit before I found my way home here. If you are shopping all i can say is the Buyer Be Ware! ???

And the great guy
49-1183904562

Postby larrycavan » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:30 pm

larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby msj442 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:57 am

hey guys i dont wanna get wacked!!lol i just was pointing it out. i to wasted my funds on it and found my way to the pts mafia. wasnt shopping just every now and then type in flowbench on ebay to see whats there.whats worse i fell for the other flowbench plans on ebay and paid for them and what they ended up being was the freggin msd articles from PHR, and hes still selling them on ebay. can you say copyright law?

max
msj442

Postby bruce » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:39 am

My take on this is; the fact that one "whores themselves" out to eBay means they are not able to market their product via other means! I already lose a % to Paypal so why lose even more to eBay when they take their cut?

Satisfied customers with a kickass flowbench is what I'm after so everyone that comes in their shop sees it and says "hey where'd you get that?" . . .

I think it's pathetic there is someone selling magazine article reprints! Not much one can do about that though? I've posted in my ad that my plans are not reprint articles. My price is higher though but when you look at what you get in the end it's a small price to pay up-front.

In the end it's up to the person spending the $$$'s as to what they buy, all we can do is help them out once it's a "done deal".

Way more threads dealing with how to make other plans work than there are about the PTS Plans so I musta done something right :)

Edited By bruce on 1240659728
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Return to Flowbench Links