[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Pics of my bench

Pics of my bench

A place to post links to your flowbench projects to share with everyone on the board.  You can share a description and pics also here please limit the size of your picture files to low res pics, Thanks

Postby hollywood63 » Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:29 pm

Here are some pics of the bench that I'm building. Let me know if it looks like it will be o.k.
Thanks Art
hollywood63

Postby hollywood63 » Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:31 pm

Not sure how to get more then one pic so heres another
hollywood63

Postby bruce » Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:54 pm

Art,

U can put multiple images in one post by just clicking the "image" button and posting them one right after the other. You can add text between them also if you want, When you want to post another pic just click the "image" button and put in the link to your pic.

Its looking good so far, did you get the parts I shipped yet?
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby hollywood63 » Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:25 pm

Thanks Bruce your package arrived today. The annubar is installed and I'm just waiting to see what you come up with for a incline manometer :D
Thanks again
Art
hollywood63

Postby bruce » Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:53 pm

Oh great put the pressure on me now huh? LOL

The manometer I have been thinking about would be based on a meter scale this solves the problem of having equal divisions and its easy to come by. Since a meter has 1000 mm, so if you incline the manometer 4" you have divisions of .004, 5"=.005, 6"=.006 ect. A meter scale will give you an inclined manometer 39.37" in length with 1000 equal divisions, yes you could do the same with a ruler but the 1000 divisions makes it easier I feel with the math. Probably way overkill for the average user having a scale so long? A simple spreadsheet to make the conversions and you are all set. I'll get something worked up in a day or two, might go till after the holiday though. I'll keep the forum posted in a new thread . . .
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby Thomas Vaught » Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:09 pm

Bruce,

I have thought a lot about the meter scale too and am really
leaning that way as once you have the test pressure(can be in mm
too) and a reading on the meter scale incline manometer, it is very
easy to work out a flow percentage/ cfm number on the computer.

Can you e-mail me or post your ideas on this?

Tom V.
Thomas Vaught

Return to Readers Flowbench projects