[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Nick's bench

Nick's bench

A place to post links to your flowbench projects to share with everyone on the board.  You can share a description and pics also here please limit the size of your picture files to low res pics, Thanks

Postby Nick » Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:09 pm

Nick

Postby Thomas Vaught » Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:58 pm

The comment about "I own the board, I make the rules" seems to eliminate a lot of the urination contests the other boards seem to exhibit.

LOL!

Tom V.
Thomas Vaught

Postby bruce » Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:03 pm

And you know what I've never had to even warn anyone . . .

There is always going be some disagreement its only healthy to have that, but I agree this is probably one of the best bunch of people on any forum I have ever had the pleasure of reading! . . . Maybe its because we all have the same common goals?

Everyone on this forum makes it what it is, I've said that a few times already without the members this would be a BORING place. And I'm not just saying that cause "I own the board, I make the rules" either :)
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby Scott » Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:32 pm

Screw up on this board and the Godfatha(Bruce) will break
your limbs or screw one of his 3/8"dia orifice plates onto your thumb. He also has been Known to use various dyno parts to extract information from other flowbench guru's. BTW, I can pee farther than anyone on this board...........There, I started the first one....

RRBD(troublemaker)
Scott

Postby wing64k » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:12 pm

Here's a pic of the valve opening fixture I made,will work on any head,it's a copy with some changes of one of the pro ones.

Dean
wing64k

Postby B. Elliott » Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:44 pm

Nice setup. Got a Dwyer slide calculator i see.
B. Elliott

Postby larrycavan » Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:34 pm

Nice rig Dean....makes it fast and simple to switch from one port to another.....

Larry C
larrycavan
Site Admin

Postby Nick » Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:52 pm

Where did you get the T track? Can we see a pic of the back side? I would like to do something similar.

Nick
Nick

Postby Mousehouse1 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:44 pm

Yes Dean please share with us your design. I have been looking for one but haven't found just what I want yet. There are only a few that I have seen commercially but most of them are in the $300-$400 range.

It looks like he screwed two pieces of aluminum together to make the t-track. I would like to see how he made the indicator holder that slides along the t-track.
Mousehouse1

Postby wing64k » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:07 pm

The slide bar is 1/2" with a piece of 1/4" screwed on top,the slider started life as a1x2" block that I machined a "T" slot in too fit the slider bar,the bracket holding the dial indicator was a piece of 1/4" with a piece of round tube welded to the end and drilled to accept the indicator,the slider bar also slides in the mounts bolted the head.If anyone wants pic's e-mail me and I will send them,I'm still not sure how to get them on the board.

Dean
wing64k

Postby Kyrasis6 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:10 am

Kyrasis6

Previous

Return to Readers Flowbench projects