[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - Tomas' Flowbench

Tomas' Flowbench

A place to post links to your flowbench projects to share with everyone on the board.  You can share a description and pics also here please limit the size of your picture files to low res pics, Thanks

Postby Tomasw » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:27 pm

I want to build my self a flow bench to check some porting I do for my self. I have purchased Bruce's plans, and plan to build a bench similar to the plans with minor changes.

I have purchased 8 Lighthouse brand vacuum motors from . I found some Ametek motors on their website so I called them to check how many they had in stock and they only had 3, he then told me that he could have 8 of the Lighthouse motors shipped to me from the manufacturer. These motors are a replacement for ametek 116311, they have dual ball bearings and a 2 stage fan. They have a 1 year warranty and a life span of 500-1000 hours, and they are American made.

For depression control I have found a good deal on eBay on a Payne engineering speed controller. For measuring the flow I want to use the PTS digital manometer.
Tomasw

Postby Tony » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:10 pm

Sounds like you are well on your way with this project Tom.
Also known as the infamous "Warpspeed" on some other Forums.
Tony

Postby Tomasw » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:40 pm

Friday after work I went to the lumber yard and found out that they have a table saw there for the customers use. So I started cutting some panels but I didn't finish before they were closing, so I went there yersterday morning and finished cutting all the panels. Now I need to start cutting the holes into the panels.
Tomasw

Return to Readers Flowbench projects