[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - efriend don

efriend don

A place to post links to your flowbench projects to share with everyone on the board.  You can share a description and pics also here please limit the size of your picture files to low res pics, Thanks

Postby Shawn » Fri Apr 23, 2004 10:56 pm

Hi,
does your friend, don, the one that you have a photo of his bench, have any more pictures or details on it? I would love to know more about it. How is the whole thing packaged?Just curious.
thanks,
Shawn
Shawn

Postby 98-1074649673 » Sat Apr 24, 2004 7:48 am

Sorry to say that bench was sold on eBay the other month. I might have some pics of the internal "guts" of it though on my puter. Give me a day or two to look them up. I've been under the weather that past few days sick so I'm way behind in my keeping up with anything.
98-1074649673

Postby Shawn » Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:35 pm

That would be really great. I really like the way it is packaged. It's very clean, much like a newer superflow.Any pictures would be great.
thanks,
Shawn
Shawn

Postby 98-1074649673 » Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:50 pm

Here is a simple old webpage I made a few years ago while we were building our benchs. This should give you a good idea of how his bench is built inside.

There is also some pics of my bench showing my old setup with my manometers and the PVC installation. I have since changed over to Mouse's Casio setup.
98-1074649673

Postby Don » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:20 pm

That was the first cabinet, the final one had a few changes including two more motors. Never had a problem with the air box...Unfortunately cant say the same about the FQ. At time of purchase, Audie was going to work on adding software to make corrections for weather and bench temperature, but after the bench was made he said he couldn't find a common equation to work with. He said he was thinking that the PVC pipe was expanding differently at different temps and he was too busy with other projects. It worked close enough but the repeatability bugged me a little. The next one will be different.
Don

Postby riga team » Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:25 pm

HI DON As cost audie com ? , it has satisfied you?
Anatoli
riga team

Postby Don » Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:54 pm

Anatoli, I'm not sure of what your asking? Yes the website is audietech.com. I was satisfied with most things except what I just posted.
Don

Postby riga team » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:33 am

I before a choice flowcomuter.
riga team

Return to Readers Flowbench projects