[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tractorsport Flowbench Forum Archive • View topic - New Set of Plans

New Set of Plans

Plan highlights, future thoughts

Postby bruce » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:41 am

I've had a few email inquiries about a bench design with 12 blowers, I'm currently working on plans for just such a bench.

Bench size will be 30" deep x 48" wide x 40" high. I should have the plans complete in the next week or two. If anyone who purchased the original set of plans wants to upgrade to the new plans send me an email.

I'm not sure at this time how I plan on offering this set of plans just yet . . . might be an add-on extra charge with the original set of plans or a separate product?

Also have given some thought to a bench design with no blower box and just a shop-vac connection, this bench would be for small engines ie Single Cylinder Karts, Motorcyles, Jr Drag, Tractor Racing/Pulling etc. Still a free standing unit though.

If there is enough interest in it I might consider a lower cost set of plans. This setup would allow you to upgrade at a later time by adding on the blower box section.

Again think of purchasing a set of plans as way of making a "donation" to the forum and saving yourself valuable time in searching the forum for all the great info found in the plans.

If anyone would be interested in this setup shoot me an email.
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Postby bruce » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:18 am

This set of plans will be ready within the next week and offered forsale on my plans website. I am not building a bench this size for myself so be aware this bench is "experimental" and CFM capacity is not something I can give you a good idea of at this point in time. It is designed to work at 28" H2O static with 12 blowers, about all I can tell you . . . it can be built with less blowers if all you are after is the large foot-print of the cabinet.

I plan on offering it with the smaller bench plans for an additional $25 (total 2 sets of plans for $75 for a limited time) or alone at the same price as the smaller bench plans of $50.
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
bruce
Site Admin

Return to Plan info